30 November 2011

deep in heart

being myself
I'm not always as confident as I seem . Sometimes I don't want to talk about what is bothering me . sometimes I just want a hug . someone who will let me cry . I like when boys cry in front of me , when people aren't afraid to show what they're really feeling . I don't like when people run from their true feelings because it doesn't do anyone any good . I know what it feels like to be completely broken and I am all too familiar with what it means to be hurt . I know what it's like to see something funny and not laugh . I've been taken advantage of, used, and abused . My feelings have been disregarded . But I still believe that all people are good at heart and my trust in people has not diminished. To be completely honest, I hope it never does.
Ever.



No comments: